Trumbull County Storm Damage Flooding Tips
Hurricane Florence has brought heavy rains and flooding to states in the southeast.
This season we have experienced heavy rainfalls in our local communities, with flash flooding causing a lot of damage throughout Trumbull County.
We encourage you to prepare now as we continue through this hurricane season. While checking the forecast for heavy rains in Trumbull County, here are some suggestions on ways you can stay prepared in the event of excessive rains:
- Gather supplies in cause you need to leave immediately or if utilities are shut off due to storms
- Review your insurance policy and be sure to make sure you are covered (for an appropriate amount relative to your home or business) in the event you have a drain backup or sump pump malfunction
- Keep important documents in a waterproof container
- Check drains and gutters and install check valves - test the battery on your sump pump to make sure it is working at the first signs of rain
- Keep storage items in plastic rather than cardboard boxes
At the first sign of water damage, call SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County for immediate emergency cleanup response 330-392-6355.
Acting quickly can prevent secondary water damage as well as save money on cleanup and restoration costs.
Water Damage Cleanup in Warren Ohio
If your home or business has suffered water damage from flooding or a water leak, we are ready to make it "Like it never even happened."
We provide emergency water cleanup and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our highly trained crews are on-call and ready to respond to any size disaster.
When you call, we answer the phone ready to help. Our team will immediately be dispatched to your property to assess the water damage and begin the cleanup and drying process.
Water emergencies don't wait for regular business hours and neither do we.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
- Step 1: Emergency Contact When you are dealing with a water damage emergency, immediate action is imperative. We answer the phone ready to help and our crews are always ready to respond to any size disaster.
- Step 2: Inspection and Water Damage Assessment Our work crew will arrive on site and begin with a detailed inspection of your home or business and the cause of damage. We will also perform an assessment of the damage and identify the type of water. We will develop a scope, or a plan of action, to begin the water damage cleanup and drying process.
- Water Removal and Water Extraction After the inspection, we begin removing as much water physically possible. We have various types of extraction units to suck the water out of carpet or pump out thousands of gallons of water. We will inspect the building materials to see if items like carpet padding or carpeting need to be removed. If extensive cleanup and restoration is needed, we may perform move-out services.
- Professional Drying Services Industrial-grade dehumidifiers and high-speed air movers aid in the drying process. Our professionals will use monitoring equipment to track the drying progress daily throughout the project.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing Services We specialize in cleaning and restoring not only your home or business but your personal property, too.
We are trained to identify and eliminate odors as well as using antimicrobial, antibacterial or disinfectant treatments to clean your home or business. We will remove and dispose of any damaged materials with guidance from you and your insurance company.
- Restoration and Rebuild Services Our repairs division will follow the cleaning process to truly make damage "Like it never even happened." They will work with you and your insurance company to provide a scope for repairs. They will work directly with you to determine the paint, carpet, flooring, etc. to make your house feel like home again.
If you experience Water Damage, call SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County at 330-392-6355 - we're standing by ready to help!
Mold Cleanup Services in Cortland Ohio
We have the necessary resources and certified technicians to identify what procedures need to be taken for a mold cleanup services. Our crew performs mold mitigation and remediation services to identify and eliminate the problem.
To prevent secondary water damage, like microbial growth, it's important to call us to quickly begin the cleanup and drying process following a water damage situation. Our company specializes in water and mold damage restoration and we the knowledge, resources and experience to quickly restore your property back to, “Like it never even happened.”
Why Do You Need Us?
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. We are a 24-Hour Emergency Service and faster to any size disaster. We are locally owned and operated with a strong team trained in mold mitigation and remediation.
Find out more about mold removal vs. remediation here!
Do you have water damage or see signs of mold? Call SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County at 330-392-6355 - we are standing by ready to help!
Storm Cleanup Team Helps Out VA Community
Our Storm Team in Charlottesville, VA helping customers impacted by flooding caused by heavy rains this June.
SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County's Storm Team recently traveled from Warren, OH to Charlottesville, VA to help customers in need of storm cleanup from flooding caused by heavy rains.
Storm and flood damage can be devastating. Immediate action is needed, and customers need the company with storm damage experience. SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County has a specialized Storm Team with the expertise and the resources to handle any size disaster and can respond immediately to storm and flooding conditions.
When any community -near or far- suffers from storm damage, our Storm Team is dispatched to help customers whose homes or businesses have been impacted.
While our storm team was away helping those in Virginia, the rest of our team seamlessly continued helping our local customers with fire and water damage in the Niles Ohio area.
If you experience Storm Damage in Warren OH, call the team who's always here to help - SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County 330-392-6355
Commercial Water Cleanup in Warren Ohio
For immediate response, call SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County (330) 392-6355
Water, fire, mold, storm, odors, sewage damage, and many other events can harm your home or commercial building and can feel like it’s a permanent problem, but that’s why the SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County professionals are here! We understand that when these things happen you want the problem to go away as quickly as possible, that’s why we are 24/7, 365 days of the year. We have advanced equipment that restores your property back to preloss condition. We follow Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) standards. We can manipulate temperature and humidity to remove moisture and effectively dry a property quickly.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters that measure the moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water
Portable extraction units perform efficient water removal
High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air
Odor Removal Deodorization
Thermal foggers and deodorizing agents
Sanitizing, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
Deodorizing products control odors from excess moisture
Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms
If water has damaged your house, apartments, or commercial building don’t wait until mold starts to grow to call us!
Follow us on Facebook for giveaways and information!
April Showers Can Bring Flooding To Niles Ohio
Spring means warmer weather, but it also comes with an influx of rain! Call SERVPRO at the first sign of water damage 330-392-6355
Spring has sprung and it isn’t only bringing warmer days and flowers - the rains have arrived! We had our first thunderstorm warning of the year this past weekend, and we need to be on the lookout for potential flooding and water damage. If you experience a flooded basement near Niles, Ohio we have some helpful tips!
- Is it safe to stay in the house?
- Check for slip and fall hazards
- Only do activities that can be safely preformed
- Contact SERVPRO to begin the cleanup and drying to prevent secondary water damage such as mold growth
Water Damage Restoration Process
- Step 1- Emergency Contact
- Step 2- Inspections and Water Damage Assessment
- Step 3- Water Removal / Water Extraction
- Step 4- Drying and Dehumidification
- Step 5- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Step 6- Restoration
The professionals at SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County are experts in the water damage process - if you have water damage in your home or business, give us a call for immediate response (330)392-6355
We've Expanded Our Fleet!
Pictured is our new 53' Disaster Recovery trailer! SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County is faster to any size disaster!
This year SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County became part of an elite group of franchises who have the capacity to respond to Large Loss projects across the country - Large Loss Response Team (LLRT).
No Job Is Too Large
The SERVPRO Commercial Large Loss Division is composed of our best of the best in restoration. Our elite large-loss specialists are pre-qualified and strategically positioned throughout the United States to handle any size disaster. Every large loss is supervised by a commercial operations manager to help ensure seamless communication and timely mitigation.
The SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team can provide help whether it’s a tornado, hurricane, blizzard or flood. The SERVPRO System has a network of strategically positioned storm teams on standby should a disaster strike near you. Available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, we are prepared for the unpredictable.
If your business suffers a major loss, call SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County - (330) 392-6355
Pictured is our new 53' Disaster Recovery trailer. We take pride in providing our employees with the best tools, equipment and vehicles. We ensure our customers receive the best, too!
Commercial Cleaning Services in Warren, OH
Schedule your free estimate for commercial janitorial services in the Warren, Ohio area today! 330-392-6355
The month of April means we're leaving winter weather behind and entering springtime weather!
Throughout winter, floors usually take a harsh beating when snow, water, salt and mud get tracked into your Warren area business.
Commercial flooring can be an expensive investment that should be protected and maintained. Well-maintained floors also reflect on a company's professionalism and overall image.
While some businesses regularly mop or vacuum heavier traffic areas, it is important to schedule routine cleaning and maintenance with a SERVPRO professional throughout your facility to increase the longevity of the flooring.
Whether you own a boutique, restaurant, commercial offices, warehouse or showroom and are in need of commercial cleaning, protect your investment and call the professionals at SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County for a free consultation.
Call SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County to schedule your commercial building cleaning quote today (330) 392-6355.
Categories of Water Damage
Emergency Cleanup Services in Girard, Ohio - SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County 330-392-6355
When water damage occurs in Girard, Ohio, your local SERVPRO professionals are ready to handle the situation quickly and professionally.
In order to properly clean up and restore your home or business after water damage, we train our team of professionals to understand and utilize the industry standard of the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) s500 guidelines.
Identifying the category of water damage will ensure your home or business is cleaned and restored accordingly. The following are the 3 categories of water damage:
- Category 1: Water from a clean and sanitary source, such as faucets, toilet tanks, drinking fountains, etc. However, category 1 can quickly escalate to category 2.
- Category 2: Water having a level of contamination that may cause illness or discomfort if ingested. Sources may include dishwasher, washing machine, sump pump malfunctions, flush from sink drains, and toilet overflow.
- Category 3: Water being grossly unsanitary. It can cause severe illness or death if ingested. Sources include sewer and drain backup, river or stream overflow, and stagnant water that has bacterial growth.
If you experience water damage in your home or business, call SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County for 24/7 emergency services (330) 392-6355.
Mold Cleanup Company in Cortland, Ohio
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold spores & infestation throughout your home or business. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your Cortland home or business.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of East Mahoning County for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Give us a call to schedule mold testing for your home or business.
Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – 330-392-6355