Be Ready for Power Outages in Southern Trumbull County
Spring has Sprung here in Trumbull County! And we all know April showers bring May flowers. Sometimes those showers can bring thunder and lightning. And sometimes the thunder and the lightning can bring an outage in the area. SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County is here to give some tips in the case the power goes out at your Warren home.
- Be prepared. Get some ice ready in the case you lose power to your refrigerator. Make extra ice, freeze pop bottles, buy a bag or two. These can come handy for your not-so-cold food.
- Think ahead. Know Ohio Edison’s phone number (pssst…it is (800) 633-4766) and buy a little battery-operated radio is you do not already have one.
- Dig your cooler out. You know those pop bottles you froze? The cooler is a great option to put extra meat, cheese, lunchmeat, and drinks in the case the fridge loses power.
- Garage door trouble. Make sure to disconnect the garage door opener in the case the power goes out. Otherwise, you will have to wait until the power goes back on to get your car out.
- Energizer bunny. Make sure to have extra batteries on hand. AA’s AAA’s and 9-volts are all ideal.
- Get creative. Dig some camping supplies out. If you have a portable stove, propane grille, flashlights, lanterns…these can all come in handy. Sometimes a power outage can be fun for the whole family.
- Keep electronics battery life up. Ensure your cell phone is charged. If you have a back-up phone, charging both can be very useful.
Being prepared is key. But no matter how prepared you “think” you are, sometimes accidents can still happen. If you should need assistance at your Brookfield home due to any kind of storm damage, SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County is here to help.
We have helped our residents with home structure damage caused by all types of storm damage such as fallen trees, flooding, sump pump back-up, and wind damage.
Our franchise at SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County is one of distinction. We are unlike any other restoration company in the area in that we are a Large Loss provider. This title was given to us by SERVPRO corporate, indicating that we have qualified staff, state-of-the-art equipment, and certified training to respond to large-scale disasters. No matter how extensive the damage, we’re there to make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County wants to earn your trust and serve you well beyond just the first time. When large scale disasters occur, SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County is quick to respond.
Follow us on Facebook for more tips of the trade; or call us at (330) 392-6355.