Water Damage Cleanup in Warren Ohio
If your home or business has suffered water damage from flooding or a water leak, we are ready to make it "Like it never even happened."
We provide emergency water cleanup and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our highly trained crews are on-call and ready to respond to any size disaster.
When you call, we answer the phone ready to help. Our team will immediately be dispatched to your property to assess the water damage and begin the cleanup and drying process.
Water emergencies don't wait for regular business hours and neither do we.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
- Step 1: Emergency Contact When you are dealing with a water damage emergency, immediate action is imperative. We answer the phone ready to help and our crews are always ready to respond to any size disaster.
- Step 2: Inspection and Water Damage Assessment Our work crew will arrive on site and begin with a detailed inspection of your home or business and the cause of damage. We will also perform an assessment of the damage and identify the type of water. We will develop a scope, or a plan of action, to begin the water damage cleanup and drying process.
- Water Removal and Water Extraction After the inspection, we begin removing as much water physically possible. We have various types of extraction units to suck the water out of carpet or pump out thousands of gallons of water. We will inspect the building materials to see if items like carpet padding or carpeting need to be removed. If extensive cleanup and restoration is needed, we may perform move-out services.
- Professional Drying Services Industrial-grade dehumidifiers and high-speed air movers aid in the drying process. Our professionals will use monitoring equipment to track the drying progress daily throughout the project.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing Services We specialize in cleaning and restoring not only your home or business but your personal property, too.
We are trained to identify and eliminate odors as well as using antimicrobial, antibacterial or disinfectant treatments to clean your home or business. We will remove and dispose of any damaged materials with guidance from you and your insurance company.
- Restoration and Rebuild Services Our repairs division will follow the cleaning process to truly make damage "Like it never even happened." They will work with you and your insurance company to provide a scope for repairs. They will work directly with you to determine the paint, carpet, flooring, etc. to make your house feel like home again.
If you experience Water Damage, call SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County at 330-392-6355 - we're standing by ready to help!