How to Prevent Vandalism at Your Vienna Business
One of the most disheartening things that can happen to any business owner is vandalization to your commercial building. Unfortunately, vandals can strike anywhere. SERVPRO of Trumbull and Ashtabula Counties is here to outline some steps you can take to protect your business and discourage any foul play at your Conneaut, Masury, Newton Falls, and surrounding areas establishment.
5 Tips to Keep Your Warren Commercial Property Safe
- Bright Lights - Well-lit areas make it difficult for criminals to be so inconspicuous.
- Installing Cameras - This is a pricier option, but it is usually worth the money. Firstly, it gives you proof. Secondly, the perpetrator can be identified by police. You may even receive a deduction on your insurance policy for the installation of cameras.
- Use Unbreakable Glass - Glass that is break resistant is much harder to penetrate and can cause a scene. Most criminals will not want to try and spend the extra time to try and break it.
- Keep Premise Orderly - Disorder can attract offenders. Be sure to make sure the property is clear of trash and is overall neat and tidy.
- Property Insurance - Get with your insurance agent and make sure your policy covers vandalism. Most of the time businessowners are on an “all risk” policy, meaning vandalism is covered. If your building is vacant, make sure your agent knows this. There is a special policy for vacant buildings.
SERVPRO of Trumbull and Ashtabula Counties will act quickly to remove vandalism you’re your home and commercial spaces. Our highly trained technicians can offer the following services:
- General cleaning and graffiti removal
- Brick, stone, and concrete cleaning
- Odor removal and deodorization
- Debris removal
If your Howland home or commercial building has been affected by vandals…call SERVPRO of Trumbull and Ashtabula Counties. Our SERVPRO professionals are available 24 hour a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Call (330) 392-6355 or visit our Website to learn more.