Mold Company in Warren, Ohio
Mold has the potential to cause health effects and can spread through your property in as little as 48 hours. SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County understands mold and mold growth and has the training and expertise to remediate the mold in your home or business.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (330) 392-6355
The mold cleanup and restoration process begins when you call us. Our representative will ask a series of questions to help us determine the necessary equipment, resources, and personnel.
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
We carefully inspect your property for visible signs of mold. Mold feeds on cellulose and water and can be hidden from plain view. We use various technologies to detect mold and hidden water sources.
- Mold Containment
Our professionals use various containment procedures to prevent the spread of mold. We may use advanced containment procedures like negative air chambers to isolate the contaminated area with physical barriers and negative air pressure to keep the mold spores from spreading during the cleanup process. All fans and heating and cooling systems will be turned off to prevent the spread of mold.
- Air Filtration
Our specialized filtration equipment allows our Professionals to capture microscopic mold spores out of the air. We utilize powerful “air scrubbers” and HEPA vacuums to prevent the spread of these mold spores while the mold remediation is in process.
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
The mold remediation process depends on the amount of mold growth and the types of surfaces on which the mold appears. We’ll use antifungal and antimicrobial treatments to eliminate mold colonies and to help prevent new colonies from forming. It may be necessary to remove and dispose of mold-infested porous materials, like drywall and carpeting, to remediate heavy mold growth.
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
We clean your furniture, decorative items, curtains, clothing, and other restorable items affected by mold. We use a variety of cleaning techniques to clean and disinfect your belongings. We’re also trained to remove odors and deodorization using fogging equipment.
Depending on the level of mold damage, drywall, subfloors, and other building materials may have been removed. Restoration may involve minor repairs, such as replacing drywall, painting, and installing new carpet; or it may entail major repairs such as the reconstruction of various areas or rooms in a home or business. The restoration step gets your home or business back to normal.
Have Mold Related Questions? Call Us Today – (330) 392-6355
Commercial Mold Remediation
SERVPRO professionals understand that finding mold in your local Girard business can be a cause of extra stress and worry for you in your commercial property.
Identifying and remediating the mold as soon as possible will result in less damage and down time for your business. We are here for your business to make mold damage "Like it never even happened."
Professional clean up for mold is required to get your business back on its feet faster and make it a safe environment. Mold knows it’s an unwelcome guest and tends to occur in the less popular places of the building.
Recently a local church discovered mold in their basement where they spend some of their time for youth groups and other events. They caught the mold quickly and called SERVPRO to remediate the mold.
If you find mold in your business or home and would like to schedule an assessment, call the professionals at SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County (330) 392-6355.
Smoke Damage Cleanup Company in Girard, Ohio
Smoke and soot are very invasive and can penetrate various cavities within your home, causing hidden damage and odor. Our smoke damage expertise and experience allows us to inspect and accurately assess the extent of the damage to develop a comprehensive plan of action.
Smoke and soot facts:
- Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure.
- Smoke flows around plumbing systems, seeping through the holes used by pipes to go from floor to floor.
- The type of smoke may greatly affect the restoration process.
Different Types of Smoke
There are two different types of smoke–wet and dry. As a result, there are different types of soot residue after a fire. Before restoration begins, SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County will test the soot to determine which type of smoke damage occurred. The cleaning procedures will then be based on the information identified during pretesting. Here is some additional information:
Wet Smoke – Plastic and Rubber
- Low heat, smoldering, pungent odor, sticky, smeary. Smoke webs are more difficult to clean.
Dry Smoke – Paper and Wood
- Fast burning, high temperatures, heat rises therefore smoke rises.
Protein Fire Residue – Produced by evaporation of material rather than from a fire
- Virtually invisible, discolors paints and varnishes, extreme pungent odor.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. We will also treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today - (330) 392-6355
Commercial HVAC Duct Cleaning in Liberty, Ohio
Fall is the perfect time to schedule with SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County for HVAC & Air Duct cleaning at your local Liberty, Ohio business.
If your furnace has been operating for some time without attention, it could be circulating one or more of the following:
- Dirt and debris
- Pet dander
- Other contaminants
The benefits of servicing your HVAC unit include:
- Helps to restore peak energy efficiency
- May help to eliminate offensive odors
- Helps reduce the potential for mold growth
Our trained professionals will provide the following services:
- Pre-cleaning inspection
- Remove, clean and reattach all return and supply register covers and grills
- Clean each branch of the duct system
- Clean the main trunk line
- Clean the furnace, coils and blower
- Apply an EPA registered sanitizing agent and odor control products
For more information on HVAC and air duct cleaning or a free assessment, call us today, (330) 392-3655.
Panerathon 2018 Sponsor
We sponsored Panerathon for the second year in a row, providing bottled water for more than 11,000 participants!
Last month we sponsored Panerathon 2018 at the Covelli Centre in Youngstown, Ohio! Panerathon is the largest community fundraising event in the Youngstown, Ohio area. It is a 10K/2 Mile walk/run and that benefits the Joanie Abdu Comprehensive Breast Care Center, the only facility of its kind in the area.
This year was a record-breaking event in both attendance and funds raised, raising more than $515,000 for the Mercy Health Foundation Mahoning Valley in support of the Joanie Abdu Comprehensive Breast Care Center at Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital, the first comprehensive breast care center in the Youngstown area.
Another huge thank-you to Covelli Enterprises, the Panerathon team and Mercy Health Foundation Mahoning Valley for your incredible hearts and passion for this cause.
We are honored to sponsor this amazing event for the second year in a row, providing the bottled water for more than 11,000 participants! Many thanks to the United Way Youngstown - Mahoning Valley volunteers for helping us pass out water at the finish line!
We are already looking forward to next year!!
Reach out to us at 330-392-6355 if you have an event SERVPRO can be a part of!
Commercial Building Water Cleanup Services
When your commercial property has water damage from flooding or leaks, we have the expertise and equipment to properly restore your property. Our experience and scientific approach to water removal and water cleanup enable us to properly dry and restore your property.
SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County offers immediate response
- We have a strong team of trained professionals on-call 24/7 to quickly respond to your water damage situation.
- After speaking with our on-call crew chief, SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County professionals will be on-site to start mitigation services. The key to reducing damage and saving money is responding quickly to your damage.
- A trained, uniformed and equipped SERVPRO professional will walk you through the job process step-by-step, explaining what to expect and the anticipated outcome.
- SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County will begin moisture testing, working from the source outward.
- Within eight business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to the appropriate person, normally your insurance adjuster or property manager. We will keep a detailed job profile for your records as well as the insurance company (if applicable).
Cleaning & Restoration Services
- We will work neatly and efficiently to help you regain control of your property when a damaging event has taken over. We will use state-of-the-art restoration techniques to ensure your property and belongings are taken care of right the first time.
- After the work has been completed, a final walk-through will be conducted with your to help ensure your satisfaction.
If your commercial building needs emergency cleanup, call the company insurance professionals have trusted for more than 50 years, SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County 330-392-6355
Local Reconstruction Company Services
Our emergency services crew is on call 24/7 with fully-stocked trailers equipped with tools and materials dedicated and ready to secure any property.
If your home or business has been impacted by fire damage, water damage or storm damage, SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County is here to help with building and reconstruction services!
Having one company to handle the entire process from the initial board-up and security to cleanup and mitigation to rebuild can save time and keep costs down. SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County has a highly skilled construction division ready to handle and oversee any size disaster.
Our emergency services crew is on call 24/7 with fully-stocked trailers equipped with tools and materials dedicated and ready to secure any property by board up or roof tarp.
We can provide excellent reconstruction services with in-house construction crews who are skilled in laboring and supervising the following services:
- Board Up
- Carpet Repair and Installation
- Document Drying
- Dry Cleaning
- Drywall Installation
- Drywall Removal
- Electronics Restoration
- Fine Art Restoration
- Furniture Restoration
- General Contracting
- Hardwood Floor Repair
- HVAC Services
- Linoleum Floor Repair
- Marble Floor Repair
- Move Out
- Portable Power
- Roof Tarp
- Roofing Services
- Scalable Resources
- Temporary Fencing
- Temporary Warehouse Space
- Tile Floor Repair
- Tree Removal
Call the cleanup and restoration team the insurance professionals have trusted for more than 50 years - SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County 330-392-6355
Black Mold Cleanup in Cortland, Ohio
What is "Black Mold?"
You may have seen news reports that warn about the dangers of “black mold” or “toxic mold.” These reports can be alarming and confusing so it’s beneficial to get the facts to better understand mold.
Stachybotrys chartarum is the type of mold often generally called black mold, and it can produce allergens and irritants. However, many types of mold can also produce allergens and irritants. Treat any mold with caution – stay out of affected areas and don’t touch or disturb the mold.
Learn more about mold and what to do until help arrives by visiting Mold Damage Tips.
How Do I Tell If It’s Black Mold?
Since many types of mold can cause reactions, you should contact us regardless of the color or type of mold. In many instances, multiple types of mold may exist in the same house or structure. If you suspect you have a mold problem, contact SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County immediately.
If You See Signs of Mold in Your Cortland Home, Call Us Today – (330) 393-6355
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Trumbull County Storm Damage Flooding Tips
Hurricane Florence has brought heavy rains and flooding to states in the southeast.
This season we have experienced heavy rainfalls in our local communities, with flash flooding causing a lot of damage throughout Trumbull County.
We encourage you to prepare now as we continue through this hurricane season. While checking the forecast for heavy rains in Trumbull County, here are some suggestions on ways you can stay prepared in the event of excessive rains:
- Gather supplies in cause you need to leave immediately or if utilities are shut off due to storms
- Review your insurance policy and be sure to make sure you are covered (for an appropriate amount relative to your home or business) in the event you have a drain backup or sump pump malfunction
- Keep important documents in a waterproof container
- Check drains and gutters and install check valves - test the battery on your sump pump to make sure it is working at the first signs of rain
- Keep storage items in plastic rather than cardboard boxes
At the first sign of water damage, call SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County for immediate emergency cleanup response 330-392-6355.
Acting quickly can prevent secondary water damage as well as save money on cleanup and restoration costs.
Water Damage Cleanup in Warren Ohio
If your home or business has suffered water damage from flooding or a water leak, we are ready to make it "Like it never even happened."
We provide emergency water cleanup and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our highly trained crews are on-call and ready to respond to any size disaster.
When you call, we answer the phone ready to help. Our team will immediately be dispatched to your property to assess the water damage and begin the cleanup and drying process.
Water emergencies don't wait for regular business hours and neither do we.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
- Step 1: Emergency Contact When you are dealing with a water damage emergency, immediate action is imperative. We answer the phone ready to help and our crews are always ready to respond to any size disaster.
- Step 2: Inspection and Water Damage Assessment Our work crew will arrive on site and begin with a detailed inspection of your home or business and the cause of damage. We will also perform an assessment of the damage and identify the type of water. We will develop a scope, or a plan of action, to begin the water damage cleanup and drying process.
- Water Removal and Water Extraction After the inspection, we begin removing as much water physically possible. We have various types of extraction units to suck the water out of carpet or pump out thousands of gallons of water. We will inspect the building materials to see if items like carpet padding or carpeting need to be removed. If extensive cleanup and restoration is needed, we may perform move-out services.
- Professional Drying Services Industrial-grade dehumidifiers and high-speed air movers aid in the drying process. Our professionals will use monitoring equipment to track the drying progress daily throughout the project.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing Services We specialize in cleaning and restoring not only your home or business but your personal property, too.
We are trained to identify and eliminate odors as well as using antimicrobial, antibacterial or disinfectant treatments to clean your home or business. We will remove and dispose of any damaged materials with guidance from you and your insurance company.
- Restoration and Rebuild Services Our repairs division will follow the cleaning process to truly make damage "Like it never even happened." They will work with you and your insurance company to provide a scope for repairs. They will work directly with you to determine the paint, carpet, flooring, etc. to make your house feel like home again.
If you experience Water Damage, call SERVPRO of Southern Trumbull County at 330-392-6355 - we're standing by ready to help!