5 Reasons Your Geneva Home Floods in the Summer
There are many reasons your Geneva home can flood in the summertime. Below we have listed 5 reasons your Edgewood home is flooding in the summer. Check it out and see if any of these apply to you.
- Heavy Rainfall: Summer is the season of heavy rainfall, which can cause flooding in areas with inadequate drainage systems.
- Poor Drainage: Poor drainage systems can cause water to pool in areas around your home, leading to flooding.
- Clogged Gutters: Clogged gutters can cause water to back up and overflow, leading to flooding.
- Broken Pipes: Broken pipes can cause water to leak into your home, leading to flooding.
- Overflowing Rivers: Heavy rains can cause rivers to overflow, leading to flooding in nearby areas.
Do any of these flooding reasons apply to you? If so, you may need to contact your local plumber to find out how to prevent the floods from occurring. However, until you can stop the source of the flood, you can call SERVPRO of Trumbull and Ashtabula Counties when your home does flood. Call, (330) 392-6355 or visit our Website for more information.