What is Causing Your Vienna Commercial Property to Stink?
Unpleasant odors can have a negative impact on the indoor air quality and create an uncomfortable environment for employees, customers, and visitors.
Commercial odor removal is the process of identifying and eliminating unpleasant odors from your Niles commercial property. These odors can be caused by a variety of factors, such as mold, smoke, pets, cooking, chemicals, and many other sources. Unpleasant odors can have a negative impact on the indoor air quality and create an uncomfortable environment for employees, customers, and visitors. Did you know SERVPRO of Trumbull and Ashtabula Counties has the skills and experience to clean up even the most offensive odors?
The process of commercial odor removal typically involves the following steps:
- Inspection: A trained professional inspects your Warren commercial property to identify the source of the odor and the extent of the damage.
- Elimination: The odor is eliminated using specialized equipment and techniques, such as air purifiers, dehumidifiers, and ozone generators. Depending on the source of the odor, different techniques may be required.
- Cleaning: The affected area is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected to remove any remaining odor-causing particles.
- Prevention: Measures are taken to prevent future odor problems, such as improving ventilation, using air purifiers, and maintaining a clean environment.
- Testing: Air quality testing may be performed inside your Champion commercial property to verify that the odor has been eliminated and the indoor air quality has improved.
Commercial odor removal can be a complex process and should be handled by a professional restoration company with experience in this area. It is important to address odor problems promptly to prevent further damage and ensure a safe and comfortable environment for employees, customers, and visitors. If you are experiencing offensive odors in your Lordstown commercial property, visit our website or call SERVPRO of Trumbull and Ashtabula Counties at (330)-392-6355 for immediate assistance.
Why Choose SERVPRO for Your Howland Home or Business
If you have suffered a home disaster and don’t know where to begin, you may be wondering, who do I call to fix this?
If you have suffered a home disaster and don’t know where to begin, you may be wondering, who do I call to fix this? SERVPRO of Trumbull and Ashtabula Counties should be at the top of your list, here’s why:
- Each of our team members are trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) as well as Employee Training Certification, SERVPRO Corporate Training, e-Learnings, and Continuing Education classes. All of these certifications are to ensure that we give you the best quality service that we can offer.
- Our “Restore versus Replace” mentality is designed to minimize the cost of your disaster. After a catastrophic event, the last thing you want to do is pour excessive amounts of money into your home, commercial building, or property.
- We are “FASTER TO ANY SIZE DISASTER” ™, meaning that we will be by your side immediately after your disaster whether it be commercial loss or a minor loss within your home.
- We tailor our services to your exact need; per example, here are just a few of the services we offer:
- Fire and Smoke Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Water Damage
- Residential Construction
- Biohazard/Crime Scene
- We go above and beyond to restore your home and give you peace of mind. We will make it, “Like it never even happened.” ®
SERVPRO of Trumbull and Ashtabula Counties provide fire and water damage restoration service in Hubbard, Cortland, Girard, and their surrounding areas. We are available 24/7 for your damage restoration needs, for immediate assistance please call (330) 392-6355 or visit our website for more information!
Why SERVPRO is the Best Choice for Sewage Cleanup at Your Vienna Commercial Property
If you experience sewage backup, it is important to act quickly to minimize damage and health risks.
SERVPRO of Trumbull and Ashtabula Counties should be your number one choice for water damage cleanup and restoration because our teams have the skills and expertise to make it, “Like it never even happened.®” Sewage backup is a serious type of water damage and should be taken care of immediately. For information about sewage damage, keep reading!
What is sewage backup? Sewage backup refers to a situation where wastewater from your Hubbard property's plumbing system backs up and enters the living spaces of the property. This can be a very unpleasant and potentially dangerous situation, as sewage contains harmful bacteria and other pathogens.
How is sewage backup caused? Sewage backup can be caused by a number of factors, including blockages in the plumbing system, root infiltration into pipes, damaged pipes, and heavy rainfall or flooding. To prevent sewage backup, it is important to maintain your Lordstown plumbing system by avoiding flushing inappropriate materials down the toilet or sink, such as cooking grease, wipes, and feminine hygiene products. It is also important to have your plumbing system inspected and maintained regularly by a licensed professional.
What should you do if sewage backup occurs? If you experience sewage backup, it is important to act quickly to minimize damage and health risks. Avoid contact with the sewage water and turn off the electricity and gas to your Cortland home if there is standing water. SERVPRO of Trumbull and Ashtabula Counties should be your first call, our teams are IICRC Certified to handle any size disaster.
SERVPRO of Trumbull and Ashtabula Counties is here to assist you for all your water damage needs! Visit our website or call us today at (330)-392-6355 for immediate assistance. Our teams have the ability to make it, "Like it never even happened."®
How Bad Can Smoking in My Masury Home Be?
Cigarette-related home fires are a common cause of house fires, especially in the winter time.
Cigarette-related home fires are a common cause of house fires, especially in the winter time. According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), smoking materials such as cigarettes, cigars, and pipes are the leading cause of home fire deaths in the United States.
Here are some tips to help prevent cigarette-related home fires:
- Never smoke in bed or when you are feeling drowsy.
- Use sturdy ashtrays that won’t tip over and make sure they are placed on a stable surface.
- Always ensure that cigarettes are fully extinguished before disposing of them.
- Keep cigarettes, lighters, and matches out of reach of children.
- Never smoke in a home where medical oxygen is being used.
- If you are a smoker, consider smoking outside and away from your home, especially if you are feeling tired or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
By following these tips, you can greatly reduce the risk of a cigarette-related home fire. Additionally, it’s important to have working smoke alarms installed throughout your home and to regularly check and replace their batteries to ensure they are functioning properly.
If you or someone you know faces fire damage to their home that’s related to cigarettes, call SERVPRO of Trumbull and Ashtabula Counties at (330)-392-6355 for immediate assistance. Please visit our website for more information!
What You Should Do When Your Warren Home is Struck by Lightning
We offer services to estimate your damage, assess what needs to be done, and execute it!
So, your Champion home got struck by lightning…now what? Right about now, you should be calling SERVPRO of Trumbull and Ashtabula Counties. We offer services to estimate your damage, assess what needs to be done, and execute it! No one should have to struggle with the aftermath of a lightning strike alone. Here is a little more information regarding lightning strikes to your Warren home:
- The chances of your home getting struck by lightning is 1 in 200!
- Lightning strikes are caused by negative protons inside of clouds being attracted to positive protons in the ground.
- Lightning striking your home can be caused by any conductor of electricity within your Masury home including, but not limited to wires, pipes, metal conduits.
- Precautions you should take include:
- Keeping all windows and doors shut
- Unplugging appliances
- Keeping distance from appliances that can’t be unplugged.
- Avoid touching plumbing/water fixtures…do not shower during a lightning storm!
- Installing a Lightning Rod: a device designed to create a safe path for lightning to travel incase lightning strikes your Niles home.
- Installing a Surge Protector: a power strip to protect expensive appliances from a lightning surge.
- Installing a Grounding System: designed to direct a lightning surge directly into the ground away from the home.
- Avoid landlines (electric conductors), concrete (metal mesh = electric conductor), and tall fixtures like trees, telephone poles, etc.
Lightning strikes can be a major fire hazard because lightning can be heated up to 50,000 degrees Fahrenheit and in turn, start a fire in your Newton Falls home very easily. If you or someone you know experience a home fire due to a lightning strike, call SERVPRO of Trumbull and Ashtabula Counties today at (330) 392-6355 or visit our Website!
Who to Call When You Experience Water Damage in Geneva, OH
A home in Geneva suffered an unfortunate water loss due to a pipe break on the main level. The water ended up affecting the entire first floor and into the basement. The homeowner’s beautiful snap-lock simulated wood flooring was ruined, as it was buckling and popping free of the floor. The water even ended up soaking into the drywall and ruined the insulation.
SERVPRO of Trumbull and Ashtabula Counties was on the scene the same day as receiving the call! We went in and performed our drying process with the urgency and care that all our customers deserve. We ended up having to remove the snap-lock flooring as well as cutting the drywall two feet up. The insulation behind the drywall had to be removed as well. Because of our quick response, the damage was kept to a minimum and mold wasn't even something the homeowner had to consider.
SERVPRO of Trumbull and Ashtabula Counties are fire and water damage restoration specialists. We are always Here to Help, 24/7. We serve Geneva, Conneaut, Warren, and their surrounding areas. Give us a call, (330) 392-6355 for immediate assistance or visit our Website!
How to Clean Multiple Frozen Pipes Disaster in Masury
We can complete any loss from mitigation all the way to reconstruction without ever having to call a third-party vendor.
Local homes in our Lordstown, Masury, Vienna, and surrounding areas community had multiple pipes broken due to freezing temperatures. Many people called SERVPRO of Trumbull and Ashtabula Counties. After the pipes were repaired, SERVPRO began to clean up the aftermath of the broken pipes. Here is how the process went:
- Water was extracted
- Debris was removed
- Carpet removed
- Flood cuts made
- Three days of drying
After the drying process, the rebuild could begin. SERVPRO was onsite daily to make sure the process was moving along as well as to communicate the daily status to the homeowner’s insurance company. We can complete any loss from mitigation all the way to reconstruction without ever having to call a third-party vendor. We have in-house capabilities to keep the process smooth and simple.
SERVPRO of Trumbull and Ashtabula Counties specializes in fire and water - restoration and cleanup. We understand that if you have experienced a disaster, you need someone you can call on 24/7. Call us at any time, day, or night at (330) 392-6355 or visit our Website. We are always Here to Help!
How to Stay Calm During Thunderstorms in Newton Falls, OH
Now that the warmer weather is on its way, chances are there will be a few thunderstorms rolling our way.
Now that the warmer weather is on its way, chances are there will be a few thunderstorms rolling our way. Storms can be a frightening experience for young kids. Here are some ways to deal with your child’s fears before the bad weather occurs from UW Health:
- Identify a comfortable and fun place in the house to go to during non-emergent storms that is relaxing and positive; finding a place away from windows, and the sights and sounds of the storm is often helpful. If it’s not a bedroom, consider bringing pillows, blankets, and other items to make the space feel cozy.
- Help your child make a “storm fun kit” that you bring out only during storms. Include activities like markers, puzzles, battery-operated electronic games, and packaged snacks. Make sure to include flashlights for everyone in the box in case the power goes out; darkness can make everything seem scarier. Kids love to play with flashlights, and often, they will feel safer having one at hand.
- Consider making a “storm game,” like getting “points” for each time there is thunder.
SERVPRO of Trumbull and Ashtabula Counties are fire and water damage restoration specialists. We are always Here to Help, 24/7 for Newton Falls, Hubbard, Cortland, and their surrounding areas. Give us a call at (330) 392-6355 for immediate assistance or visit our Website!
When Do You Need a Post-Construction Cleaning Service in Kinsman?
A building contractor may clean up debris in general, but a thorough cleaning is no longer part of their job description.
The term ‘post-construction’ implies that this cleaning takes place after the construction phase is completed. A building contractor may clean up debris in general, but a thorough cleaning is no longer part of their job description. This type of cleaning is done from top to bottom, and it includes more than just sweeping the floor and washing the carpet and other visible areas. The following are some of the cleaning requirements that must be met:
- The walls must be cleaned and free of grime, smudges, and marks.
- Cleaning of the windows and frames using a power washer.
- Removal of plastic and stickers off windows, doors, and furniture.
- Ceilings, fans, heaters, and lights should be dusted, both wet and dry.
- Floors must be clean and polished, free of clutter, especially around the corners.
- Vacuum cleaning, trim cleaning, and threshold cleaning.
- Cleaning inside and out of all appliances, shelves, and cabinets.
- Trash and waste should be disposed of properly.
- Any safety concerns, loose wires, or leaks should be reported to the construction contractors.
- Once the cleaning has been completed, a final thorough inspection of all the spaces, corners, and interior surfaces should be performed.
SERVPRO of Trumbull and Ashtabula Counties are fire and water damage restoration specialists. We are always Here to Help Vienna, Cortland, Conneaut, and their surrounding areas community. Give us a call at (330) 392-6355 for immediate assistance or visit our Website!
How to Clean Up After a House Fire in Conneaut
There are many steps to go through before reaching recovery. These steps include everything all the way from cleanup to re-build.
Recovering after a house fire in Masury, Vienna, McDonald, and their surrounding areas is not always a quick process. There are many steps to go through before reaching recovery. These steps include everything all the way from cleanup to re-build.
Tips for Recovering from Fire
The Red Cross suggests these tips below:
- Consult a professional about replacing drywall and insulation that has been soaked by water from fire hoses. It cannot be dried out and maintain structural integrity or resistance to mold and mildew.
- Pots, pans, flatware, etc., should be washed with soapy water, rinsed, and then polished.
- Stuff purses and shoes with newspapers to retain shape. Leave suitcases open.
- Wear protective clothing, including work gloves and heavy soled shoes.
- Learn more about how to clean up after a home fire, including the supplies you’ll need, how to deal with contaminated food and water, and how to repair smoke and water damage.
- Follow public health guidance on safe cleanup of fire ash and safe use of masks.
- Wet debris down to minimize breathing dust particles.
SERVPRO of Trumbull and Ashtabula Counties are fire and water damage restoration specialists. We are always Here to Help, 24/7. If a fire does occur in your home, give us a call at (330) 392-6355 for immediate assistance, or visit our Website!